13 January 2023
On 16th January 2023, the prize for the best innovative practice, in its second edition, will be open. This time the award is part of the AVEBIOM Innovation Award, launched within the framework of Expobiomasa 2023, the sector's leading trade fair in Spain, which in previous editions has attracted more than 15,000 visitors.
Through this competition and prize, INtercamBIOM wants to be a showcase to visualise those innovative practices, not so well known, and that can be inspiring to expand new innovative and differential businesses based on the use of biomass.
Details of the rules and access to participate or to vote for best practices can be found on the INtercamBIOM reference page as well as on the Expobiomasa website.STAGES OF THE COMPETITION
HOW TO PRESENT A PRACTICE
The call for entries for the Innovation Award includes two categories: (i) Technological Innovation and (ii) Innovative Practice. When participating, the general form for both categories is accessed. By default, the category (i) is entered by default, and optionally the participant can enter as innovative practice (ii) by marking it on the form.
The form to be filled in is simple and has a word limit for each section, so the length is equivalent to 1 - 2 pages of text and photo.
Access to form and terms and conditions on the CALL PAGE
TIPS FOR COMPETITION
INtercamBIOM suggests that the participant should choose the title, the header photo and summarise the main contributions of their innovation very well.
Do not forget to mark on the form that you also wish to participate in the category (ii) "best innovative practice". In doing so, you can attach additional information on the positive environmental and social impact of the practice, as well as additional photos and references.
To prepare the content, we suggest you visit the documents of previous editions:
- Nominations for the Best Innovative Practice Award 2022 (see here by clicking on each practice)
- Dossier of nominations for the Innovation Award at Expobiomasa 2021 (access to the PDF summary here)
WHAT WILL ONLINE VOTING BE LIKE?
Public voting is open only for Category (ii) innovative practices.
INtercamBIOM will open an online voting system from 10th March 2023. From a link provided on the reference page, interested parties will be able to access an online form in which they will be able to vote for the candidatures they consider most interesting.
PREMIUM vote: the 2023 edition maintains the premium vote for voters who have subscribed to INtercamBIOM before 20th March 2023. The premium vote makes every vote of a network member count double (Register here).
THE PRIZE AND WHY PARTICIPATE
The main value we offer at INtercamBIOM is the visualisation of innovative practices. And that is why we are so interested: to make the service, technology or practice that your company, project or initiative offers/uses known.
- Expobiomasa will publish the Expobiomasa 2023 Innovation Dossier, which will be given to the media collaborating with the fair, and will be published on www.expobiomasa.com so that they can contribute to making themselves known.
- In addition, the applications will be posted on the INtercamBIOM website for consultation.
- The public vote: more than 1,600 public votes were collected for the 2022 edition.
- Visualisation from social networks and media, promoted by Expobiomasa, AVEBIOM and INtercamBIOM .
- Participation in person at the award ceremony at Expobiomasa (9 to 11 May 2023),
- The prize: an additional promotion kit by the BRANCHES project: documentation on the INtercamBIOM website, promotion on networks, and support to be displayed at future network events.
DO YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS?
Contact us through INtercamBIOM's contact email addresses
MORE INFORMATIONOriginal news (in Spanish): LINK